1 pour Tuche, Tuche pour 1! Index du Forum
1 pour Tuche, Tuche pour 1!
Quartier Général de la famille Tuche

1 pour Tuche, Tuche pour 1! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Frank/Sinatra Discografia ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    1 pour Tuche, Tuche pour 1! Index du Forum -> MONACO -> Supermarché
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fyareen

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Frank/Sinatra Discografia Répondre en citant

Frank Sinatra Discografia > bit.ly/1Zfw686

Frank Sinatra Discografia, pretty little liars s04e04

10cf746e54
But I am not even close to having any comprehensive listing of cds, lps, and singles that were issued as a result of these sessions and I probably never will get close. 1952. "Flowers Mean Forgiveness" (US #35, Cashbox #27) / "You'll Get Yours" (US #67) "(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know" (US #30, Cashbox #23) / "Five Hundred Guys" (US #73, Cashbox #43) "You're Sensational" (US #52, Cashbox #41) / "Wait for Me" (theme from Johnny Concho) (US #75) "True Love" (by Bing Crosby and Grace Kelly) / "Well, Did You Evah!" (with Bing Crosby)[9] "Mind if I Make Love to You?" / "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" (with Celeste Holm) "Hey! Jealous Lover" (US #6, Cashbox #8) / "You Forgot All the Words" "Can I Steal a Little Love?" (US #20, Cashbox #20) / "Your Love for Me" (US #60, Cashbox #43) . Retrieved December 30, 2015. "This Is the Night" (11) / "Hush-A-Bye Island" "That's How Much I Love You" (with The Page Cavanaugh Trio) (10) / "I Got A Gal I Love (In North and South Dakota)" "I Want to Thank Your Folks" / "Why Shouldn't It Happen to Us?" "It's the Same Old Dream" (with Four Hits and a Miss) / "The Brooklyn Bridge" "Sweet Lorraine" / "Nat Meets June" (by Nat King Cole and June Christy) "I Believe" (5) / "Time after Time" (16) "Mam'selle" (1) / "Stella by Starlight" (21) "Almost Like Being in Love" (20) / "There But For You Go I" "Tea for Two" / "My Romance" (with Dinah Shore) "Ain'tcha Ever Comin' Back" (21) / "I Have But One Heart" (13) "Christmas Dreaming (A Little Early This Year)" (26) / "The Stars Will Remember" "I've Got a Home In That Rock" / "Jesus Is a Rock (In a Weary Land)" (with The Charioteers) "So Far" (8) / "A Fellow Needs a Girl" (24) "The Dum Dot Song" (with The Pied Pipers) (21) / "It All Came True" (with Alvy West and the Little Band) "You're My Girl " (23) / "Can't You Just See Yourself?" . I have also used some other artist discographies/sessionographies.

There's not much we can do about this; you'll have to turn off your VPN in order to continue using the site. Billboard)[2] 1992 Concepts [16-Disc] 1992 The Best of the Capitol Years 1995 Sinatra 80th: All the Best [2-Disc] (#66, 5 weeks U.S. "Shelia" (with The Jeff Alexander Choir) / "Day by Day" (reissue) . Night and Day (Porter) - 3:37 3. Recommended. Prisoner of Love (Columbo/Gaskill/Robin) - 3:50 8. 2008 Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits . Reprise Records[edit]. Hardboundbook with extensive notes, discographyand photographs. "Rain in My Heart" (US #62, Cashbox #51, AC #3) / "Star!" "My Way" (US #27, Cashbox #29, AC #2, UK #5) / "Blue Lace" "Love's Been Good to Me" (US #75, Cashbox #61, AC #8, UK #8) / "A Man Alone" "Goin' Out of My Head" (US #79, Cashbox #96, AC #14) / "Forget to Remember" (US #flip, AC #16) "I Would Be In Love (Anyway)" (US #88, Cashbox #118, AC #4) / "Watertown" "What's Now Is Now" (US #123, AC #31) / "The Train" .

lady gaga bad romancecastle s07e05 ecithe bridge season 2 substhe wave vostfrthe match factory girlda vinci's demons season 2 episode 4lust for foxxdown with websterlady sonia ellesuits season 4 complete

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    1 pour Tuche, Tuche pour 1! Index du Forum -> MONACO -> Supermarché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006